Thursday, August 6, 2009

One More Article Stalker Testimonial

Here's another testimonial from a happy Article Stalker user:

Just wanted to throw in my two cents about this product.

Article Stalker works exactly as described and I can see numerous uses for it. Initially my aim was just to use this on feeder blogs, but with the results Ed has shown I'll probably end up using it to supplement a few money blogs as well.

The script itself is easy to install and just as easy to use. Everything is well laid out and the interface is pretty intuitive. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for content to add to their blogs.

And with the improvements Ed has planned this will only get better.

I should also mention that Ed's customer support has been nothing short of outstanding. I have sent several emails and his replies are almost immediate and very thorough.

If you are on the fence about this one, get it and you won't be disappointed.

Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment