Sunday, August 9, 2009

How Many Articles Should I Post Per Day with Slick WP Autoposter

In my opinion, when it comes to posting articles to a blog, you really need to vary to number of posts and have some type of randomness. Slick WP Autoposter allows you to do post on a random level using articles you've harvested with Article Stalker, and I think you really need to use this feature in any type of autposting setting. Someone asked Ed a question about posting articles.....here it is:
How may articles / RSS feeds of this type can one safely post to a blog on a daily basis?

I already have one autopost script that is posting a single article per day to my blogs. I don't want to have my blog labeled as spam... what do you suggest for blogs that are not getting any unique content posted.


Hi

I vary the amounts all over the place and it don't matter unless your posting like maybe 30 post a day, but I don't think that would matter either.

I post between 3 to 10 times per day but I am using different content, I may post 3 article, 2 affiliate products, 2 news feeds etc... so its not just articles, I vary the content.

Not sure what you mean by suggest for not having unique content

the key here google looks at the whole page not just your content so if you can add something that adds value and unique go for it

These articles that Article Stalker extracts for you are useful articles not some cheap plr articles, they are many times well written and keyword rich.

Keep in mind Article Stalker makes it easy to extract the articles so you can find the right ones for your niche

I just did a extract yesterday for a general topic and pulled over 20,000 articles from there I will narrow the articles down by specific keywords.

Hope this helps.

Ed


No comments:

Post a Comment