Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Article Stalker Review Questions


This question might help you understand what Article Stalker is and does, Ed Chiasson, the creator of Article Stalker Answers the question below. FYI, Article Stalker provides an RSS feed with complete reprint articles that can be used in many autoblogger or autoblogging scripts and wordpress plugins.
Ed,

I see the value in the ammount of keyword rich content that Article Stalker can harvest. I just need to understand a little bit better how it works.

An autoposter that uses RSS e.g. from an article directory searches for new items in the rss feeds and as the new items (articles) appear, it posts them to a blog. So there is a flow of new items to a blog.

Let's say I harvest 1000 articles for a given keyword using Article Stalker and article stalker creates a feed from it. Is the principle of pulling new items from that feed same as it were the feed from article directory? I mean, I have now 1000 articles somewhere, but I need the system to pull a couple of them at a time and post to my blog. Does it work in that way?
Will you explain?

Also, how many installations of Article Stalker can we have?
Ed's Answer:

Article Stalker harvest the articles and creates a rss feed for autoposting that's it.

I designed Article Stalker to be used for any autoposter out there that uses rss feeds for autoblogging. Anyone can create a blog that is considered an autoblogger.

Many people already own rss feed posters that can utilize the rss feeds

In addition there is several free solutions for posting rss feeds to blogs, just have to Google.

So in essence you have 2 different things happening in your question each piece is not tied into each other for self updating.

Once you have inserted the 1000 articles into your autoposter, the poster will schedule out the posting into the future.

I use my own poster Slick which I am running a WSO presently, I add my articles into Slick then I have it schedule out the articles over time. I may not have to add any new articles for several months when this happens I go to Article Stalker pick more articles then add the RSS feed into Slick and then I set for another long period of time.

You add as many articles into the autoposter for the amount of time you wish to have a hands off solution for posting into a blog.

I hope this answers your questions if not continue to ask.


As for how many computers you can install Article Stalker that is up to you but I don't see why you would want to do this, you are building up your own database of articles to pull from. Having Article Stalker installed somewhere else is only more work for you building up a database.


My Note:

You'd be wasting your time by installing the script in more than one location because you will probably end up with 100's of thousands of articles.

Don't forget that Article Stalker is perfect for creating autoblogs and doing autoblogging..... use with any autoblogging plugin that uses rss feeds. If you need one, Ed has one called Slick WP Autposter that is excellent, not only does it handle multiple rss feeds, but it allows you to take your existing plr articles and convert them to rss feeds for autoblogging and in this package Ed shows you how to use affiliate data feeds and create an autoblog with the affilaite datatfeeds. Everything is included in Ed's Slick WP Autoposter Package.

No comments:

Post a Comment