Saturday, August 8, 2009

Article Stalker Autoblogging Conent Question

It's amazing, but Article Stalker comes with over 2 million articles so you can start autoblogging right away..... on just about any subject! Often times autoblogs are used to create traffic for a main site, but then again, autoblogging can be a source of income in and of itself. You won't find many solutions that provide full articles via rss feeds, article stalker does just that, you get the full article giving your site that needed content, something that most autoblogging solutions do not provide.
Hi Ed,

I purchased your Slick WP plugin when it was first offered so I'm considering this script to use with it.

I'm curious about how updates will be delivered and how often they are likely to be needed.

I know the main program is sent on CD but how will updates be sent out ?

Thanks,

Steve


Hi Steve

I am delivering the updates after signup for the updates they will be delivered by email

The updates will be for user interface upgrades and when I add more directories

Article Stalker comes out of the box with over 2 million articles and will have another 1 million with the next update.

In General the updates don't need to be done very often

I am also planning in doing a new rewrite of the engine to extract the articles with more options

hope to see you on board

No comments:

Post a Comment